Popular animal retail store Pets at Home has announced the opening of a new look pet care centre at its Mansfield shop. The store has been refurbished with a new pet village at its branch in Portland Retail Park, Mansfield.
The state-of the-art centre ensures there is plenty of room for pets to play, hide, eat, and sleep, as well as an aquatic centre, home to a range of fish and accessories. Pictures from Pets at Home show the brand new, refurbished store.
Store Manager, Sue Dale, said: “We can’t wait to welcome our customers and their pets into our revamped pet care centre. We really do offer everything you need to keep pets happy, healthy and safe, all under one roof.
Read more: 24 Hours in A&E viewers horrified by injury caused by stabbing that changed man's life
"Whether it’s help with fitting a harness or your pet’s diet, our team are always on hand to offer expert pet care advice, support and guidance.”
The Mansfield store has a team of specialist pet care advisors on hand to support pet owners with free advice, including flea and worm subscriptions, weight checks and nutritional consultations, as well as coat and harness fitting services for dogs.
- Nottingham city centre restaurant building up for sale as council sells assets
- Detectives launch investigation after serious sexual assault on girl
- Nearly 300 new homes for town where neighbours say 'not enough infrastructure'
- Notts family theme park to reopen for February half-term
- 24 Hours in A&E shows students attend QMC over suspected spiking