The Metropolitan Police say they have found no evidence so far to suggest London Bridge suspect Usman Khan had accomplices.
Giving a statement outside Scotland Yard, Metropolitan Police Assistant Commissioner Neil Basu renewed the force's appeal for any witnesses to the attack to come forward.
It was also revealed that Usman Khan was subject to an “extensive list of licence conditions” on his release from prison and that Khan complied with those conditions, Mr Basu said.
Investigations continue into Khan, a convicted terrorist, who carried out a fatal knife attack at London Bridge.
Usman Khan, 28, from Staffordshire, was shot dead by police during the rampage on Friday, which left two people dead and three injured.
Mr Basu praised the support of the public and said that nearly 500 videos had been sent to police so far.
“It is vital that the empty ideology of terror is rejected by all of us,” he said.
Follow all the latest updates HERE...