Listen to every Eurovision finalist on Amazon Music, Spotify, YouTube, Apple Music and more
The Eurovision Song Contest has announced the Grand Final running order which includes 25 countries, from the Czech Republic and Netherlands to the UK and Serbia.
Since the contest started in 1956, it has seen the likes of Celine Dion singing for Switzerland, Enya for Ireland, and Abba for Sweden. Last year's contest took place in Rotterdam, Netherlands, and saw Italian rock band, Måneskin, win the crown.
Following Eurovision tradition, the winner of the previous year hosts the contest the following year, meaning this year's contest is held in Turin, Italy. The final will be broadcast tonight on BBC One from 8pm.
But if you want to get to know the contestants before the spectacle or decide who to root for, here's a list of places you can listen and watch, as well as some handy free trials.
Amazon Music: Listen to all finalists for free (with ads), or pay £9.99 for undisturbed listening. This music streaming service also offers new customers a free month trial. Listen to the first act of the song contest, We are Dobi (Czech Replublic), and their song Lights Off, here, or singalong with this karaoke album.
Tidal: Listen to the likes of Marius Bear and Ochman on this music, podcast and video streaming service. Tidal has two subscription tiers: HiFi and HiFi Plus, plus a 30 day free trial for new customers.
Spotify: It's a good time to listen to the Eurovision finalists on Spotify as the streaming service is currently offering three months of the Spotify Premium for free! Spotify has plenty of Eurovision 2022 playlists to get you ready for tomorrow's contest.
Here's the full running order for tomorrow's Grand Final:
- Czech Republic: We Are Domi – Lights Off
- Romania: WRS – Llámame
- Portugal: MARO – Saudade, Saudade
- Finland: The Rasmus – Jezebel
- Switzerland: Marius Bear – Boys Do Cry
- France: Alvan & Ahez – Fulenn
- Norway: Subwoolfer – Give That Wolf A Banana
- Armenia: Rosa Linn – Snap
- Italy: Mahmood & Blanco – Brividi
- Spain: Chanel – SloMo
- Netherlands: S10 – De Diepte
- Ukraine: Kalush Orchestra – Stefania
- Germany: Malik Harris – Rockstars
- Lithuania: Monika Liu – Sentimentai
- Azerbaijan: Nadir Rustamli – Fade To Black
- Belgium: Jérémie Makiese – Miss You
- Greece: Amanda Georgiadi Tenfjord – Die Together
- Iceland: Systur – Með Hækkandi Sól
- Moldova: Zdob şi Zdub & Advahov Brothers – Trenulețul
- Sweden: Cornelia Jakobs – Hold Me Closer
- Australia: Sheldon Riley – Not The Same
- United Kingdom: Sam Ryder – SPACE MAN
- Poland: Ochman – River
- Serbia: Konstrakta – In Corpore Sano
- Estonia: Stefan – Hope
It's time to don your glitteriest outfit and grab some snacks and drinks! Who do you think deserves the crown? Let us know in the comments below.
Get the top stories straight to your inbox by signing up for one of our free newsletters .