Leeds United will be without three key players when they welcome Nottingham Forest to Elland Road this evening.
But Javi Gracia remained tight lipped over whether Wilfried Gnonto and Max Wober will miss the game due to injuries the pair sustained on international duty, which also ruled them out of Saturday's 4-1 defeat at Arsenal.
Wober suffered a hamstring injury in Austria's 4-1 win over Azerbaijan, while Gnonto lasted just 22 minutes before withdrawing with an ankle injury during Italy's 2-0 victory against Malta.
Tyler Adams is set for a lengthy absence after undergoing surgery on his hamstring injury. Gracia says the club will wait and assess whether he can still play a part for Leeds this season. Adam Forshaw and Stuart Dallas remain long-term absentees for the Whites.
Leeds have collected seven points from a possible 15 in the Premier League since Gracia succeeded Marsch in February but desperately need a win against a fellow relegation rival.
Forest head into the clash on the back of a 1-1 draw with Wolves and with 10 games remaining and just seven points separating 12th place from 20th, every points is vital in the battle to beat the drop.
Full Leeds United squad to face Arsenal:
Illan Meslier, Kristoffer Klaesson, Joel Robles; Luke Ayling, Junior Firpo, Robin Koch, Liam Cooper, Pascal Struijk, Diogo Monteiro, Max Wober (possibly), Rasmus Kristensen; Weston McKennie, Marc Roca, Archie Gray, Sam Greenwood, Darko Gyabi, Brenden Aaronson, Crysencio Summerville, Jack Harrison, Luis Sinisterra; Patrick Bamford, Rodrigo, Wilfried Gnonto (possibly), Mateo Joseph, Sonny Perkins, Georginio Rutter.
- Javi Gracia press conference - Leeds United manager on Nottingham Forest, injuries and more
- Wolves handed hefty FA fine for Leeds United antics after 4-2 win
- Leeds United news as ex-Premier League referee delivers verdict on 'early' Luke Ayling decision
- Crysencio Summerville tips Leeds United ace Wilfried Gnonto for future Ballon d'Or award
- Nottingham Forest's dismal away record ahead of crucial Leeds United clash