Get all your news in one place.
100’s of premium titles.
One app.
Start reading
Belfast Live
Belfast Live
National
Maurice Fitzmaurice & Ryan Smith

Kinnaird Close Belfast: Police confirm two found dead

Police have confirmed that two people have been found dead at the scene of an ongoing incident in North Belfast.

Officers “remain at the scene of an ongoing incident at a flat in Kinnaird Close”, the PSNI said in a brief statement issued on Monday evening.

The officer leading the investigation Detective Chief Inspector Peter Montgomery said: “At around 12.55pm police received a report from a member of the public that the bodies of two people had been discovered in a flat in the area.

“The circumstances of the deaths will now be subject to investigation and post mortem examinations will take place in due course.

(PhotopressBelfast.co.uk)

“At this stage it would not be appropriate to elaborate further on the circumstances as our enquiries are at an extremely early stage.”

For more of today's top stories in Belfast and beyond, click here.

Keep up-to-date with all the very latest news, what's on, sport and everything else in Belfast and beyond with the Belfast Live app.               

Only select news that interests you by picking the topics you want to display on the app's homepage. Plus, our enhanced user experience includes live blogs, video, interactive maps and slick picture galleries. Download it now and get involved.          

Click here to get it from the App Store or here for Google Play .

Sign up to read this article
Read news from 100’s of titles, curated specifically for you.
Already a member? Sign in here
Related Stories
Top stories on inkl right now
One subscription that gives you access to news from hundreds of sites
Already a member? Sign in here
Our Picks
Fourteen days free
Download the app
One app. One membership.
100+ trusted global sources.