Get all your news in one place.
100’s of premium titles.
One app.
Start reading
The Hindu
The Hindu
National
Staff Reporter

Kerala CM to take a call on Plus One exams

Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan will take a decision on the conduct of the Plus One examinations, Minister for Education V. Sivankutty has said.

Addressing mediapersons here on Thursday, Mr. Sivankutty said the decision was expected in a couple of days. There was mixed opinion on conducting the examination. The recommendation of the General Education Department in this connection had been submitted to the Chief Minister. After consultations, a suitable decision would be taken by the Chief Minister.

Plus One students will be given a small break in the first week of June after their classes telecast on KITE Victers conclude, most likely by May 30, and only then will Plus Two classes get under way.

Sign up to read this article
Read news from 100’s of titles, curated specifically for you.
Already a member? Sign in here
Related Stories
Top stories on inkl right now
One subscription that gives you access to news from hundreds of sites
Already a member? Sign in here
Our Picks
Fourteen days free
Download the app
One app. One membership.
100+ trusted global sources.