Get all your news in one place.
100’s of premium titles.
One app.
Start reading
Daily Mirror
Daily Mirror
Entertainment
Jamie Roberts

Kendall Jenner 'gets restraining order against nude pool intruder'

Kendall Jenner has had a busy time of late after being granted her second restraining order in as many days.

This time, the 25-year-old was successfully granted a five year order against a man who allegedly tried to take a naked dip in her pool.

It follows Tuesday's confirmation that Malik Bowker had been ordered to stay at least 100 feet away from Kendall after he threatened her with a gun.

According to TMZ, a 27-year-old man named Shaquan King is the latest to receive an order by a Los Angeles judge.

On Thursday, the man was told he must stay more than 100 feet away from the model.

The order is also in place for him to stay the distance away from her sister Kylie Jenner and mum Kris Jenner too.

Kendall Jenner has been awarded two restraining orders against men this week (AbacaPress / SplashNews.com)

Shaquan broke into Kendall's property in late March and proceeded to get naked and jump in her pool.

He also banged on her windows before the star's private security managed to apprehend him.

It was reported that the security at the property detained him until police arrived and arrested him for trespassing.

Kendall is thought to have been home at the time of the intrusion, but was able to stay in a safe spot in the house while her security sorted the issue.

The man was said to have been released from custody after just six hours because of Covid protocols.

After his short spell locked up, Shaquan is said to have targeted Kylie and Kris' properties, hence the ban also being applicable for the pair of them as well.

Kendall Jenner has increased security since the intrusion (SplashNews.com)

He has been banned from contacting all three of the Jenners "in any way, shape or form".

He is also forbidden from going near their homes, workplaces and vehicles for the next five years.

It's reported that Shaquan wasn't present at the hearing and Kendall was represented by her attorney, Kate Mangels.

Since the intrusion, Kendall has dramatically increased her security in a bid to step any further breaches.

Do you have a story to sell? Get in touch with us at webcelebs@trinitymirror.com or call us direct 0207 29 33033.

Sign up to read this article
Read news from 100’s of titles, curated specifically for you.
Already a member? Sign in here
Related Stories
Top stories on inkl right now
Our Picks
Fourteen days free
Download the app
One app. One membership.
100+ trusted global sources.