Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher has poked fun at Gary Neville after Manchester United’s latest defeat.
The Reds icon often gets involved with social media humour alongside his Sky Sports colleague. It happened again after Man United’s defeat to Brighton.
Sunday saw Man United suffer a 2-1 defeat to Brighton in the Premier League clash at Old Trafford. A first-half brace from Pascal Gross secured the victory for the visitors, despite an own goal from Alexis MacAllister.
After the full time whistle, Carragher posted a tweet poking fun at Neville. It featured a photo of Neville, which the former United defender has used himself to mock Liverpool.
The Reds were held to a 2-2 draw with Fulham on Saturday. After each goal conceded by Liverpool, Neville posted a photo on Twitter making fun of Jurgen Klopp’s side.
Liverpool and Man United are due to meet each other in the third league match of the season. The Reds travel to Old Trafford on August 22 on the Monday night.
- Liverpool analysis - Jurgen Klopp faces transfer reality as three players offer hope
- 'No offence' - Frank Leboeuf makes 'crazy' claim about Trent Alexander-Arnold after Liverpool draw
- Alan Shearer makes 'uncomfortable' Virgil van Dijk claim after Liverpool draw at Fulham
- Inter Milan 'could ask' Liverpool for Roberto Firmino or Naby Keita in Marcelo Brozovic 'swap deal'
- Pundit tell Liverpool 'to get chequebook out' as Darwin Nunez 'mistake' claim made