Get all your news in one place.
100’s of premium titles.
One app.
Start reading
Daily Mirror
Daily Mirror
Entertainment
Mirror .co.uk

James Norton shacks up with Imogen Poots amid coronavirus lockdown

James Norton and Imogen Poots have ended their long-distance romance to upgrade to live-in lovers as the pair have moved in together amid the coronavirus pandemic lock down.

The 34-year-old McMafia star and the 30-year-old 28 Weeks Later actress are said to be all shacked up together in James’ south London home.

James and Imogen had been enjoying a long-distance romance as they split time working and living on opposite sides of the Atlantic.

But now, the Mail on Sunday reports that Imogen has opted to move back to the UK from New York and is living with James - with the pair just shy of three years of dating.

Imogen Poots and James Norton have been dating for two years (Dave Benett/Getty Images)

“They have been dating now for two years but were getting tired of having a long- distance relationship,” a source close to the pair told the weekend newspaper.

“James has been settled for a while in [south London], while Imogen was splitting her time between London and New York,” the source continued.

“They are much happier with their new set-up,” the source added.

The couple are said to be living together in south London (Dave Benett/Getty Images)

It is believed the couple have been spied cycling around their new joint neighbourhood together.

James and Imogen met when they co-starred in a production of Belleville at the Donmar Warehouse in the West End of London in 2017.

James was dating actress Jessie Buckley at the time of the stage production but the pair split before he found love with Imogen.

James and Imogen starred in Belleville in London in May 2017 (Internet Unknown)

The couple went official with their romance at the 2018 Cannes Film Festival when they hit the red carpet together.

James is hotly tipped to take over the role of James Bond when Daniel Craig steps down from the role following the release of upcoming action flick No Time To Die.

The 007 film was due for release in November last year before the release date was moved to February 2020.

However, the release was delayed again to November 2020 following the outbreak of the coronavirus.

Sign up to read this article
Read news from 100’s of titles, curated specifically for you.
Already a member? Sign in here
Related Stories
Top stories on inkl right now
One subscription that gives you access to news from hundreds of sites
Already a member? Sign in here
Our Picks
Fourteen days free
Download the app
One app. One membership.
100+ trusted global sources.