Loose Women has issued an apology after the show was dramatically pulled off air.
Thursday's edition of the popular ITV programme has been replaced with a pre-recorded episode.
The show released a statement on its Twitter account to say it hoped to be back on air as soon as possible.
READ MORE: Holly Willoughby defended by fans as she breaks down in tears on ITV This Morning
It said: "We apologise for the break in live programming today. We are currently running pre-recorded content and hope to be back with you soon."
ITV viewers were confused after This Morning was pulled off air and replaced with emergency footage earlier today.
Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby had been presenting the show live but after a break the show returned with Phillip saying: "As we can't be live with you today we have lined up some of our best bits for you to enjoy."
Holly explained they would be showing pre-recorded segments including someone discussing tree hugging.
Confused fans of the show took to Twitter.
Abby said: "Are ITV studios ok? This is so weird #ThisMorning #ITV"
Karyn said: "Oh my goodness I thought I was in another time zone or totally lost the plot!! Thank goodness for Twitter, but still not sure what happened, hope P&H are both ok #ThisMorning"
Jayne said: "Hope everything is ok with everyone at #ThisMorning"
It is not known why the show has been taken off air - but there has been a security incident reported nearby to the studios, with White City and Wood Lane stations closed as police respond.
A Tweet from Transport for London said: "White City and Wood Lane stations closed: While the police respond to a security alert outside the station"
Receive newsletters with the biggest and breaking TV and showbiz news by signing up here