Get all your news in one place.
100’s of premium titles.
One app.
Start reading
Belfast Live
Belfast Live
National
Ryan Smith

Ian Ogle murder police report three people to PPS

Three people have been reported to the Public Prosection Service by police investigating the death of Ian Ogle.

The 45-year-old was killed in East Belfast in January this year.

In a statement on Wednesday night, the PSNI said that three people have been reported to the PPS.

They said: "A 36-year-old man who was previously arrested on suspicion of the murder of Ian Ogle  in east Belfast on Sunday 27th January, has been reported to the PPS for the offence of murder.

"A 47-year-old female and 49-year-old male who were arrested today, Wednesday, 19 June, by detectives investigating the murder of Ian Ogle have been reported to the PPS for the offences of assisting an offender and attempting to pervert the course of justice."

The PPS will now take the decision whether the trio should be prosecuted.

Ian Ogle's daughter Toni and UUP Councillor Sonia Copeland speak outside court

Keep up-to-date with all the very latest news, what's on, sport and everything else in Belfast and beyond with the Belfast Live app.

Only select news that interests you by picking the topics you want to display on the app's homepage. Plus, our enhanced user experience includes live blogs, video, interactive maps and slick picture galleries. Download it now and get involved.

Click here to get it from the App Store or here for Google Play .

Sign up to read this article
Read news from 100’s of titles, curated specifically for you.
Already a member? Sign in here
Related Stories
Top stories on inkl right now
One subscription that gives you access to news from hundreds of sites
Already a member? Sign in here
Our Picks
Fourteen days free
Download the app
One app. One membership.
100+ trusted global sources.