Get all your news in one place.
100’s of premium titles.
One app.
Start reading
Wales Online
Wales Online
Entertainment
Neil Shaw

I'm A Celebrity changes Saturday night show after backlash

Saturday night's edition of I'm A Celebrity has been changed after backlash from fans over last week's show.

Last week fans tuned in to find the usual live show had been replaced by a clip-show - with highlights from the week before.

Fans took to social media to express their upset last weekend, reports The Mirror.

One said: "Umm... ITV? I watched the show all week, I don't need a recap."

Another added: "We’re in the middle of a lockdown, with nothing to do but watch TV and #ImACeleb put on a recap after one week??"

While a third said: "Ruined my Saturday."

And: "Proper let down this recap!"

Ant and Dec have now revealed that this Saturday's show will be different - while it still won't be a 'usual episode'.

Speaking on Friday Ant said: "We'll be back here tomorrow night at 8:30 PM with a special show featuring all the exclusive unseen action we couldn't fit in during the week, including the job that nearly finished Shane Richie's career, Victoria and Jess's heart to heart and some of the worst Geordie accents you'll ever hear."

"Not a highlight package in sight, it's unmissable," added Dec.

Sign up to read this article
Read news from 100’s of titles, curated specifically for you.
Already a member? Sign in here
Related Stories
Top stories on inkl right now
Our Picks
Fourteen days free
Download the app
One app. One membership.
100+ trusted global sources.