A gunman who blasted a man in his leg in Hyde still remains on the run from police.
Officers were called to an address on Marler Road just before 10 pm on Wednesday last week (October 27).
Greater Manchester Police have today confirmed there has still been 'no significant updates' in the investigation.

The victim, 38, was rushed to hospital with leg injuries but was in a stable condition, GMP said.
Following the incident, people living on the stretch said they thought the shots were fireworks.
And they also said the area was 'not safe' and that they couldn't even let their children out to play.
READ OUR LIVE BLOG FROM THE SCENE HERE
Cops remained at the scene the following morning (October 28) and closed off part of Marler Road as they made enquiries.
But no further breakthroughs have been made in the investigation and the gunman is still at large.

Police called it an 'extremely distressing incident for the community'.
Detective Inspector Kahar from GMP's Tameside District, said: "Officers are working hard to establish exactly what has happened, and will continue to carry out enquiries in the community."
"If you or anyone you know has any DashCam footage of the area at the time, or CCTV footage, please get in touch, as the smallest amount of information could help our enquiries."