Get all your news in one place.
100’s of premium titles.
One app.
Start reading
The Canberra Times
The Canberra Times
National
Kathryn Lewis

Group allegedly assault two men at Kingston Foreshore

Police urge any witnesses to an alleged assault at Kingston on November 19 to come forward. Picture: ACT Policing

A group of five men were allegedly involved in the assault of two others at Kingston Foreshore last month.

Police have released a photo captured by one of the victims in the hope of hunting down the alleged perpetrators.

Police allege two men were assaulted and their vehicles damaged on Eastlake Parade about 11.30pm on November 19.

Officers have already spoken to some witnesses but are aware there are more people who were in the area at the time who are yet to contact police.

Detective Inspector Adrian Craft said police wouldn't tolerate anti-social behaviour and had ramped up patrols at popular night spots in preparation for summer.

"No one deserves to be assaulted on a night out," he said.

"Know your limits, drink responsibly and lookout for your fellow Canberrans."

If you recognise the men in the pictures, have any dash-cam footage or have other information that could assist police, contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000, or via the Crime Stoppers ACT website and quote reference 6677372. Information can be provided anonymously.

Sign up to read this article
Read news from 100’s of titles, curated specifically for you.
Already a member? Sign in here
Related Stories
Top stories on inkl right now
One subscription that gives you access to news from hundreds of sites
Already a member? Sign in here
Our Picks
Fourteen days free
Download the app
One app. One membership.
100+ trusted global sources.