Get all your news in one place.
100’s of premium titles.
One app.
Start reading
Chicago Sun-Times
Chicago Sun-Times
National
Sun-Times Wire

Fuller Park drive-by leaves man with hand wound

Sun-Times file photo

A man was shot in the hand Sunday in Fuller Park on the South Side. 

About 4:44 a.m., the 28-year-old was driving in the 5300 block of South Princeton Avenue when someone in another vehicle opened fire, Chicago police said.

The man took himself to the University of Chicago Medical Center in good condition, police said. 

Area Central detectives are investigating.

Last month, a 15-year-old boy was killed in a shooting a few blocks away.

Read more on crime, and track the city’s homicides.

Sign up to read this article
Read news from 100’s of titles, curated specifically for you.
Already a member? Sign in here
Related Stories
Top stories on inkl right now
One subscription that gives you access to news from hundreds of sites
Already a member? Sign in here
Our Picks
Fourteen days free
Download the app
One app. One membership.
100+ trusted global sources.