Everton's squad for the remainder of the Premier League season has been confirmed after the January transfer closed on Tuesday night.
The Blues failed to add to their squad, but one notable name is no longer included as Anthony Gordon sealed a £45 million switch to Newcastle.
Sean Dyche will lead Everton into the second half of the season with Frank Lampard relieved of his duties. The former Burnley boss will be hoping to guide the Blues out of the danger zone as quickly as he can.
READ MORE: Sean Dyche speaks out on Everton anger with request to 'disgruntled' fans
READ MORE: Sean Dyche gave Everton players 'complete anonymity' in search for answers
Despite making plenty of enquiries on deadline day, Everton failed to bring a new signing in and Dyche now has to work with what was left by Lampard - minus Gordon - as Premier League safety is the goal.
Here is the 25-man Everton squad Dyche has at his disposal in the league (*Home grown). Under-21 players do not take up a spot in the list.
- Begovic, Asmir*
- Calvert-Lewin, Dominic*
- Coady, Conor*
- Coleman, Seamus
- Crellin, William*
- Da Silva Nascimento Vinagre, Rúben Goncalo*
- Davies, Thomas*
- Doucoure, Abdoulaye
- Godfrey, Benjamin*
- Gray, Demarai*
- Gueye, Idrissa Gana
- Holgate, Mason*
- Iwobi, Alex*
- Keane, Michael*
- Lonergan, Andre*
- Maupay, Neal
- McNeil, Dwight*
- Mina Gonzalez, Yerry
- Mykolenko, Vitalii
- Pickford, Jordan*
- Tarkowski, James*
- Townsend, Andros*
- Sean Dyche has three 'wildcard' options for Everton attack after January transfer blank
- Andre Ayew and three other free agents Everton could sign after transfer deadline
- 'Taken for a ride' - Kevin Campbell slams Everton board after nightmare transfer window
- 'That is pretty obvious' - Jamie Carragher makes Farhad Moshiri Everton prediction after delivering Sean Dyche verdict
- Gary Neville speaks out on Sean Dyche decision and 'the daft thing about Everton'