Get all your news in one place.
100’s of premium titles.
One app.
Start reading
Bristol Post
Bristol Post
National
Estel Farell Roig

Firefighters called to caravan fire in south Bristol

Firefighters were called to a caravan fire in south Bristol yesterday (Friday, January 29).

Crews from Bedminster fire station were called to the fire in Knowle in the evening.

In a tweet, the fire service said that no gas cylinders were involved in the blaze.

It also said the cause of the fire was unknown at this time.

An image shared by the fire service shows the caravan was completely destroyed in the blaze.

Get more of the biggest stories from across Bristol straight to your inbox.

The tweet read: "#GreenWatch dealt with this caravan fire this evening in Knowle. Luckily, no gas cylinders were involved in the blaze. The cause is unknown at this time. #fire"

Last month, in a separate incident, a caravan was damaged while being parked on a driveway after being set on fire by two men.

Sign up to read this article
Read news from 100’s of titles, curated specifically for you.
Already a member? Sign in here
Related Stories
Top stories on inkl right now
One subscription that gives you access to news from hundreds of sites
Already a member? Sign in here
Our Picks
Fourteen days free
Download the app
One app. One membership.
100+ trusted global sources.