FIFA 22 player ratings: The 22 highest-rated players confirmed by EA Sports
The 22 highest-rated players on FIFA 22 have today been confirmed by EA Sports, with Lionel Messi the highest-rated player in the game this year.
Player ratings for FIFA 22 have already started to be revealed over the last few days, with FIFA 22 cover star Kylian Mbappe and Borussia Dortmund's Jude Bellingham among the players who have revealed their own rating on social media.
Some clubs have also teased some FIFA 22 player ratings ahead of the official announcement by EA Sports, with Man City, Borussia Dortmund, Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain showing off a number of player ratings.
Following his sensational summer transfer from FC Barcelona to Paris Saint-Germain this summer, Argentinian superstar Lionel Messi is the highest-rated player on FIFA 22, with an overall rating of 93.
Bayern Munich striker Robert Lewandowski is the second highest-rated player with an overall rating of 92, whilst Cristiano Ronaldo, Kevin De Bruyne, Kylian Mbappe, Neymar Jnr and Jan Oblak are all 91-rated in FIFA 22.
EA Sports also confirmed that three new ICON's will be included in FIFA 22, with Iker Casillas, Cafu and Robin Van Persie taking the total number of ICON's in the game to 103.
Check out the full list of the 22 highest-rated players on FIFA 22 below.
FIFA 22 Ratings - The 22 highest-rated players in FIFA 22
- Lionel Messi – Paris Saint-Germain – RW – 93 rated
- Robert Lewandowski – Bayern Munich – ST – 92 rated
- Cristiano Ronaldo – Manchester United – ST – 91 rated
- Kevin De Bruyne – Manchester City – CM – 91 rated
- Kylian Mbappe – Paris Saint-Germain – ST – 91 rated
- Neymar Jnr – Paris Saint-Germain – LW – 91 rated
- Jan Oblak – Atletico Madrid – GK – 91 rated
- Harry Kane – Tottenham Hotspur – ST – 90 rated
- N'Golo Kante – Chelsea – CDM – 90 rated
- Manuel Neuer – Bayern Munich – GK – 90 rated
- Marc-Andre Ter Stegen – Barcelona – GK – 90 rated
- Mohamed Salah – Liverpool – RW – 89 rated
- Gianluigi Donnaruma – Paris Saint-Germain – GK – 89 rated
- Karim Benzema – Real Madrid – CF – 89 rated
- Virgil van Dijk – Liverpool – CB – 89 rated
- Joshua Kimmich – Bayern Munich – CDM – 89 rated
- Heung-Min Son – Tottenham Hotspur – LM – 89 rated
- Alisson – Liverpool – GK – 89 rated
- Thibaut Courtois – Real Madrid – GK – 89 rated
- Casemiro – Real Madrid – CDM – 89 rated
- Ederson – Manchester City – GK – 89 rated
- Sadio Mane – Liverpool – LW- 89 rated
What do you make of the FIFA 22 player ratings? Let us know in the comments!
FIFA 22 will be the latest game within EA's popular FIFA video game franchise, which will be released worldwide on Friday, October 1, 2021, with the game available on Xbox One, PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Stadia and PC.
It's the first FIFA game to include HyperMotion technology, a new feature that EA say will deliver the most realistic, fluid and responsive football experience for next-gen consoles and Stadia.
Players who pre-order the Ultimate Edition of FIFA 22 on next-gen or current-gen will get four days early access and will be able to play the game from Monday, September 27, 2021.