Fears are growing over feud violence spreading into North Dublin suburbs following the shooting earlier in the week.
On Monday, a gang leader associated with the Drogheda feud escaped with his life after a gunman sprayed bullets near Donaghmede shopping centre.
The young thug in his 20s got away from the lone gunman with gardai still on the hunt.
Man, 27, seriously injured after hit-and-run in Dublin city centre
Dublin Live understands a number of figures associated with the feud have based themselves in areas around Drogheda including parts of North Dublin.

There are also fears some of the gang's associates based in the UK have travelled to Ireland to get involved.
Fianna Fail Councillor Darragh Butler said garda numbers have been at the forefront of public concern as he's met with locals while out canvassing.
He told Dublin Live: "Lack of garda resources is one of the biggest concerns we get out canvassing.
Hundreds gather to say goodbye to Azzam Raguragui as tragic teen laid to rest in South Dublin
"We're told that Malahide and Swords between them are getting seven new garda. It's a small drop in the ocean we need many more.
"There's also an issue of how many garda cars we actually have on the roads. We could have eight or nine guards in the station but how many of them are out in cars on the road dealing with issues.
"The gangland issues are spilling out into towns all over North County Dublin and beyond.
"One big thing that's come up on the doors too is parents who want to give their teenage kids a bit of freedom are too afraid to do it because we've had cases of gangs of youths going around attacking young people.
Footage shows three young children clinging onto the back of moving Dublin Bus in Finglas
"Cases where they've taken their mobile phones off them and forced them to reset them to factory settings.
"At one level you have the youth gangs terrorising other children, at the other end there's gangland fears. It's a big concern and lack of resources is the main issue we're getting at people's doors."