Get all your news in one place.
100’s of premium titles.
One app.
Start reading
Liverpool Echo
Liverpool Echo
World
Kelly-Ann Mills & Rebecca Koncienzcy

EuroMillions winner looks unrecognisable in 10 year challenge

EuroMillions winner Jane Park looks unrecognisable in a throwback snap from before her big win.

The 23-year-old took part in the 10-year challenge to mark the new year, sharing a photo on her Instagram of herself as a teenager - four years before bagging £1million in cash.

She captioned the image of herself from 2009 with pink lipstick, big lashes and wearing a white Mickey Mouse vest top, with "Start of the decade" followed by a string of laughing emojis.

Jane then posted a glamorous shot of herself posing in front of a door, wearing a sparkly short silver dress, which had the tag "Thank you euro millions".

Jane was just 13 at the start of the last decade (Jane Park/Instagram)
Now in 2019 her life and look has changed (Jane Park/Instagram)

Jane has been very open about her surgeries, even uploading a shot captioned: "Thank God for cosmetic surgery," which showed her posing with a glass in hand, looking ready for a night out, the Mirror Online reports.

Since winning the huge prize at 17 in 2013, she has splashed the cash on plastic surgery, including a boob job.

Jane has been very open about cosmetic surgery (Jane Park/Instagram)

She also travelled to Turkey in June 2017 to undergo a bum lift which left the socialite fighting a terrifying allergic reaction.

Despite appearing happy with the look her money has afforded her, Jane hasn't always been thrilled about her win.

She has sometimes said it felt like winning the lotto had "ruined" her life - saying she was too young to win at 17.

Jane spent some of her winnings on her looks (Jane Park/Instagram)

Speaking to the Sunday People  , she said: “I have material things but apart from that my life is empty. What is my purpose in life?”

"I thought it would make [my life] ten times better but it’s made it ten times worse."

And reflecting on 2019, the former office assistant from Edinburgh said 2019 had been the "worst of her life".

In an Instagram post, she said: "2019 has without a doubt been the worst year of my life, it has been a real rollercoaster and life really has tested me.

"I’ve without a doubt lost along the way but I’ve most certainly gained also! My friends and family are everything & I don’t know where I’d be without them especially the past few months!

"Not going to dwell on the past as I’ve reflected on 2019 and brought into 2020 what I’ve needed to bring.

"I hope every single one of you has a brilliant year and achieve everything you want too!

"Life is what you really make of it, if you want something go out and smash it! Here is a few of my favorite festive moments. Hope 2020 is a belter."

Sign up to read this article
Read news from 100’s of titles, curated specifically for you.
Already a member? Sign in here
Related Stories
Top stories on inkl right now
One subscription that gives you access to news from hundreds of sites
Already a member? Sign in here
Our Picks
Fourteen days free
Download the app
One app. One membership.
100+ trusted global sources.