An England fan is recovering in hospital after being 'brutally attacked' while watching the Euro 2020 final.
Konrad Pemberton was at Hanley Town FC to see the Three Lions take on Italy on Sunday night with his girlfriend.
But after being beaten on penalties, Konrad was reportedly set upon by a group of people who subjected him to a vicious assault.
As a result, the 21-year-old's jaw was broken in three places, Stoke on Trent live reports.
He has since undergone an operation at the Royal Stoke University Hospital and will need to have several teeth removed.
Now his devastated mum Cecelia Pemberton is urgently appealing for witnesses to come forward as her son has no recollection of what happened.

The 50-year-old, from Adderley Green, said: "He went to Hanley Town, he bought one of the tickets with his girlfriend. Konrad can't remember any information, so I only know what his girlfriend and other witnesses have told me.
"Konrad was very drunk and at the end of the match he turned around and said 'England you're bl***y s**t'.
"The next minute this bloke said something to Konrad and Konrad responded by saying 'mate, I don't want a fight'.
"But when he turned around this guy punched him from behind and then in the face and he fell to the ground hitting his head.
"The force knocked him unconscious. People were trying to help but they were getting attacked while trying to get to him.
"A nurse was trying to get to him, but they were still attacking him while he was down.
"Thankfully she managed to him in the recovery position. Lots of people called for an ambulance and he was taken to hospital.
"I got a phone call from his girlfriend saying he was unconscious. I met the ambulance at the hospital, he's still there now."
Konrad, who works for Amazon, underwent surgery on Tuesday. He will need to have teeth removed and pins, buttons and a plate fitted to his jaw.
But aside from his physical injuries, Cecelia says he has suffered psychologically from the incident.
She said: "They've made a right mess of his face. It's going to take six weeks for him to heal.
"He also has a clot on the back of his head and the doctors said he's really lucky that there is no bleeding on his brain.
"This won't just scar him on the outside, it will scar him on the inside as well."
Cecelia says she is 'too sad' to even think about Konrad's attackers.
But she is urging witnesses to come forward to stop those responsible from being able to do this again.
The mum-of-five said: "A lot of his brothers are really angry and his step-dad is also upset. They've got a lot of not very nice feelings towards these people, but I have no feelings at all. I'm just too sad.
"It was fuelled by drink. Usually nobody has the intention to hit somebody, but to hit someone from behind, that's just cowardly. He was an easy target because he was drunk. If he had been sober they probably wouldn't have done it.
"We want as many people to come forward as possible so we can get justice."
Cecelia also wants to thank everyone that rushed to Konrad's aid as she believes 'they helped save his life'.
West Midlands Ambulance Service confirmed a crew was sent to the scene.
A spokesman said: "We were called at 11pm on Sunday night to reports of an assault at Abbey Lane.
"We sent two ambulances and a paramedic officer. Crews treated one patient, a man, for injuries not believed to be serious and he was conveyed to hospital for further treatment."
Staffordshire Police have also launched an investigation.
A spokesman said: "We were called to reports of a disturbance at Hanley Town Football Club shortly after 11pm on Sunday 11 July.
"Inquiries are underway."