A comedian has won an award for the best joke at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe with a gag about spaghetti.
Masai Graham won with the hit one-liner: "I tried to steal spaghetti from the shop, but the female guard saw me and I couldn't get pasta." It is the second time Masai has won the prestigious award after delivering a joke in 2016: "My dad suggested I register for a donor car - he's a man after my own heart".
The West Bromwich comedian said he is "so delighted" to win the award again. The Funniest Joke of the Fringe award is run by the TV channel Dave and uses a shortlist created by a panel which is then voted on by the public.
Here's the top 10 jokes were on the shortlist:
1. Masai Graham: I tried to steal spaghetti from the shop, but the female guard saw me and I couldn’t get pasta.
2. Mark Simmons: Did you know, if you get pregnant in the Amazon, it’s next day delivery.
3. Olaf Falafel: My attempts to combine nitrous oxide and Oxo cubes made me a laughing stock.
4. Hannah Fairweather: By my age, my parents had a house and a family, and to be fair to me, so do I – but it is the same house and it is the same family.
5. Will Mars: I hate funerals – I’m not a mourning person.
6. Olaf Falafel: I spent the whole morning building a time machine, so that’s four hours of my life that I’m definitely getting back.
7. Richard Pulsford: I sent a food parcel to my first wife. FedEx.
8. Tim Vine: I used to live hand to mouth. Do you know what changed my life? Cutlery.
9. Sophie Duker: Don’t knock threesomes. Having a threesome is like hiring an intern to do all the jobs you hate.
10. Will Duggan: I can’t even be bothered to be apathetic these days.