Costa Coffee has unveiled its new autumnal merchandise range that has launched alongside a new autumn menu of delicious treats. The new range of reusable travel cups, bottles and at-home essentials are in polished copper and cool grey colours - perfectly matching the autumn aesthetic.
As well as the sleek new merch, Costa has unveiled a whole load of tasty treats that have been added as part of its autumn menu overhaul. The new menu was introduced in stores on September 1 and features a new maple hazel range, as well as M&S mac & cheese, the all day breakfast box, lemon curd tart and Halloween-themed shortbread biscuits.
But if you want to bring your love of Costa home with you, the coffee chain has created a new copper with grey desk cup, as well as launching its first ever seasonally-designed cup which it's billing as a top collectible for fans. They have also launched a new copper and grey cafetière.
If you're heading out and about, the new copper travel bottle or copper and grey travel cup could be for you.
Here's the full list of new menu items that have also been added as an extra autumnal treat for Costa lovers.
- Maple hazel latte and light dairy swirl
- Maple hazel iced latter and light dairy swirl
- Maple hazel hot chocolate and light dairy swirl
- BLT sandwich
- Prawn mayo sandwich
- Egg and cress sandwich
- Roast chicken salad sandwich
- Steak and Mexicana cheese toastie
- All day breakfast box
- Ultimate breakfast wrap
- M&S mac and cheese
- M&S minestrone with bacon soup (at the end of September)
- M&S roast beef and horseradish mayo sandwich
- M&S crunchy carrot with houmous
- Vegan Saus'ge bap
- Vegan Quorn smoky ham and cheese toastie
- Vegan BBQ Chick'n panini
- Maple and hazelnut muffin
- Maple and hazelnut blondie
- St Clement's chocolate drizzle loaf cake
- Milk choc chunk shortbread
- Gimme S'mores cake
- Lemon curd tart
- Ghost shortcake biscuit
- Gingerbread cat biscuit
Supporting Macmillan Coffee Morning
- Macmillan chocolate muffin
- Macmillan carrot and walnut cake
- M&S mini Colin the caterpillar cake
Naomi Matthews, Food and Beverage Commercial Director UK & Ireland at Costa Coffee said: “We’re proud of our new September food and drink menu. Whatever weather autumn might throw at us, we have created something that warms you up, fills you up and excites taste buds, with new items we have never launched before. And at the same time, selling new sweet treats which help to provide vital fundraising support for those that need Macmillan’s services while they go through one of the toughest times in their lives.”
All drinks and all food apart from Costa Coffee Now Serving M&S Food, can be ordered through delivery via Just Eat, Deliveroo and Uber Eats. For more information visit www.costa.co.uk/order-online/delivery