No further people have died from coronavirus in Ireland, while 11 new cases have been confirmed here.
There has now been a total of 25,638 confirmed infections in Ireland and the death toll now stands at 1,746.
The announcement was made by the Department of Health this evening.
It comes ahead of plans for the final phase of lockdown reopening next Monday, July 20.
Coronavirus cases have seen a resurgence in recent days although it is hoped that Ireland will move onto the next stage on time.

The National Public Health Emergency Team will again meet twice this week where they will make the ultimate decision if phase four can commence or if changes need to be made.
Here are the key changes listed in phase four that will happen on Monday if NPHET recommend it
Phase four main changes
- pubs, bars, hotel bars and casinos may reopen
- gatherings of up to 100 people indoors and 500 outdoors will be permissible
The rules that still apply
Wash your hands
Practice good cough & sneeze etiquette
Stay 2m away from others
Avoid crowds
- Know the symptoms
Will it get the green light?
Taoiseach Micheal Martin said last week that the date could be pushed back if the virus sees a resurgence.
The Fianna Fail leader said: "We have to put public health first. That is the overarching issue.

"The only way we can get the economy back is if we keep Covid-19 down.
"Any change to this would be a disaster for the country.
"There is an obligation on everyone to behave."