Sainsbury's has announced it's relaxing stockpiling restrictions from today, allowing shoppers to top-up their trolleys without restrictions on all items, including canned foods and chocolate.
The grocer introduced rationing limits last month, after the Government's lockdown measures resulted in empty shelves across the country.
It spurred on a panic-buying frenzy, with items such as toilet roll, hand sanitiser, pasta and bread almost non existent on the high street - despite manufacturers doubling their output.
However as capacity grows online and new one in one out measures come into force, the grocer has now made the decision to scrap its limits.
And with Easter Sunday just one week away, Sainsbury’s has decided to relax its policy around buying chocolate eggs, too.
Sainsbury’s chief executive Mike Coupe sent a message to customers explaining that stock levels are returning to normal.
He said: “We have been working hard with our suppliers to improve our product availability.
"Most people are now just buying what they need for themselves and their families.

"This means we now often have stock on the shelves all day and at the end of the day.
"People have been queuing to get into our stores when they open in the mornings, but customers are now finding they can shop at any time of the day and feel confident in finding most of what they need.
"As stock continues to build, we have been reviewing whether we still need to limit the number of items people buy.
"I am pleased to tell you that we will start to remove limits from Sunday.
"Limits will remain in place on the most popular items which include UHT milk, pasta and tinned tomatoes.
"We have removed limits from Easter eggs immediately as we know families often want to buy more than three and we have plenty of these in all stores and online."
The supermarket is currently operating a one in one out policy at all stores nationwide - with customers being asked to keep two metres apart at all times.
Coupe said: “This helps us keep people a safe distance apart and also helps to reduce queues to get into stores.
"Our store teams will be asking groups with more than one adult to choose one adult to shop and will ask other adults to wait.
"Children are of course welcome if they are not able to stay at home."
Speaking on group restrictions, Coupe added: "From today, we are asking everyone to please only send one adult per household to our shops. This helps us keep people a safe distance apart and also helps to reduce queues to get into stores.
"Our store teams will be asking groups with more than one adult to choose one adult to shop and will ask other adults to wait. Children are of course welcome if they are not able to stay at home."