Police have released images of a man they want to speak to in connection with the sickening firebomb attack on a South Lanarkshire councillor's home.
The terrifying attack at the Strathaven home of Conservative councillor Graeme Campbell while he and his wife, Fiona, slept has forced him to quit politics.
It happened shortly after midnight on Saturday, June 19 in the Fortrose Gardens area of the town.
He previously told Lanarkshire Live, after being targeted for the third time in three years, that he feared those responsible wouldn't stop until "someone was killed".

The firebombing campaign is understood the be linked to Councillor Campbell's support of constituents who have suffered intimidation and antisocial behaviour from organised crime.
In the latest attack, cars parked in the councillor's driveway were set alight with the blaze spreading to his home - which has been all but destroyed in the blaze.
Police believe the individual pictured may be able to help them with their ongoing investigation.

DCI Martin McGhee said: “Our enquiries have been ongoing since this incident occurred and as part of our investigation we are releasing CCTV images of a man we wish to speak to.
“I’d ask the person himself or anyone who recognises him and who can help us identify him, to contact officers.”

Those with information should contact Police Scotland on 101 and quote incident number 0090 of 19 June. An anonymous report can be made to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
**Don't miss the latest headlines from around Lanarkshire. Sign up to our newsletters here.
And did you know Lanarkshire Live had its own app? Download yours for free here