Conor McGregor's fans are confused as to why new content with the UFC star doesn't feature in the embedded or countdown promotional videos for his trilogy bout with Dustin Poirier.
American Dustin Poirier has been prominently interviewed in all three videos which have been posted so far ahead of the fight this weekend in Las Vegas.
One posted on Twitter: "Conor McGregor is usually very active with promotions during the fight week.
"The fight is this Saturday and yet there haven't been any interviews or other things so far from him.
"Dustin Poirier did an interview and the UFC embedded video."
Another said: "When are we going to see Conor McGregor in the UFC embedded series."
One added: "Conor, the fans are getting upset, they wanna see you in more UFC embedded episodes."

A fourth fan said: "Dustin doing a lot of press for this one. Conor mostly silent training hard. "
It remains to be seen if new interviews with Conor will emerge as the fight edges closer.
Normally, the Notorious 32-year-old Irishman would be doing a lot of media interviews before each fight.
However, for this crucial bout, the Dubliner is mostly keeping his head down and training apart from the odd barb on social media to Poirier.
The Crumlin man trolled Dustin Poirier ahead of their UFC rematch as he posted an alleged Instagram Direct Message request from Poirier's wife Jolie.

McGregor posted the screenshot without a caption and did not reveal the content of the alleged message.

The two have had a heated rivalry in the past with the Irishman first fighting Poirier all the way back in 2014.
The Irishman came out of that bout as the comfortable winner with a first round knockout.
But the rivalry renewed in 2021 when the two clashed at UFC's Fight Island.
McGregor was much fancied to win the bout but was defeated in the second round with the two fighting at lightweight.

And now the Dubliner will be hoping to get back to winning ways, having only won once since 2016.
McGregor has been engaging in a little bit of mental warfare with Poirier, sending him a voice note on Tuesday, telling his opponent: "I'm coming for you".
The Irishman used the Twitter voice messaging service to send Poirier a warning, which was viewed more than 150,000 times within the first hour of being posted.
McGregor blasted the Louisiana native as a "silly hillbilly" in the note, and revived the infamous 'pea head' nickname he used to rile up his opponent heading into their first fight in 2014.