Get all your news in one place.
100’s of premium titles.
One app.
Start reading
Dublin Live
Dublin Live
National
Ailbhe Daly

Conor McGregor enters not guilty plea in after arrest in US

Conor McGregor has entered not guilty pleas in a US court for charges against him.

The trial date has now been set for next month, following his arrest in Miami Beach, Florida last month where he allegedly slapped a phone out of a man's hand and stomped on it after he tried to take the former MMA fighter's photo.

Garda probe after man says he was punched by Conor McGregor in pub brawl  

The incident occurred on March 11, in the early hours of the morning.

McGregor was not present in Miami-Dade County Court for the hearing. His case is due to come before the court again on April 30, with the trial date slated for May 13.

Conor McGregor back in Ireland as he's spotted at amateur fight night in Dublin  


Speaking to RTE News following today's hearing, McGregor's lawyer Sam Rabin said: "We look forward to resolving this matter as quickly as possible".
Sign up to read this article
Read news from 100’s of titles, curated specifically for you.
Already a member? Sign in here
Related Stories
Top stories on inkl right now
One subscription that gives you access to news from hundreds of sites
Already a member? Sign in here
Our Picks
Fourteen days free
Download the app
One app. One membership.
100+ trusted global sources.