Clevedon caravan engulfed in flames after garage fire spreads
This is the moment a caravan caught fire in Clevedon.
The fire service has shared the image of the vehicle engulfed in flames, together with a second one of the aftermath.
It said the fire started at a garage and other property and then had spread to the caravan.
A statement from Avon and Fire Rescue Service said: "Crews from Avonmouth, Clevedon, Yatton and Nailsea were called to reports of a fire affecting a garage and other property at 10.49am on Wednesday, January 12.
"On arrival, crews discovered a large fire affecting a garage and caravan.
"With ten firefighters wearing breathing apparatus, crews used two hose reel jets and a 45mm jet to extinguish the fire.
"Also in use were thermal imaging cameras to check for hotspots and monitor residual heat.
"The cause of the incident was determined to have been accidental ignition."
No injuries were reported in the blaze, said the fire service.
Clevedon Fire Service also tweeted about this incident.
It said: "With Clevedon covered in a thick fog, our crews tackled a garage fire affecting a caravan & adjacent houses.
"Thanks to support from @AFRSAvonmouth & @AFRSNailsea using 10x BA the fire was brought under control without spreading."
The incident started when a car fire was reported shortly before 9pm to Avon Fire and Rescue.
When firefighters arrived, they found that the sizeable blaze involved multiple vehicles and as well as wheelie bins.