Get all your news in one place
100’s of premium titles. One news app. Zero ads. Just $10 per month.

Celia Marsh: Family criticise yoghurt company for failing to flag allergen risk

The family of a woman with an acute dairy allergy who died after eating a Pret a Manger sandwich contaminated with milk say her death was “entirely avoidable”. Celia Marsh, 42, a dental nurse from Melksham, Wiltshire, died on December 27 2017 after eating a super veg vegan wrap from the sandwich chain’s Bath store.

Related Stories
Celia Marsh: Family criticise yoghurt company for failing to flag allergen risk
Mrs Marsh, who had an acute dairy allergy, died after eating a Pret a Manger sandwich containing a vegan yoghurt…
One subscription that gives you access to news from hundreds of sites
Woman died from allergic reaction to dairy-contaminated Pret vegan wrap
Celia Marsh, who had an acute dairy allergy, died less than two hours after eating a flatbread from the sandwich…
Mum with severe dairy allergy died after eating Pret a Manger vegan wrap contaminated with milk
An inquest has heard how Celia Marsh, a mum-of-five, died in December 2017 after eating a super-veg rainbow flatbread from…
Mum of five dies after eating 'contaminated' Pret a Manger wrap
Celia Marsh was declared dead less than two hours after eating the item
How did a ‘vegan’ flatbread in Pret a Manger come to contain milk protein?
Celia Marsh collapsed after eating a flatbread from a branch in Bath, the coroner ruled she died due to an…
One subscription that gives you access to news from hundreds of sites
Mother-of-five died after eating Pret a Manger vegan wrap contaminated with traces of milk, coroner rules
Celia Marsh, 42, suffered anaphylaxis shortly after eating super-veg rainbow flatbread while on post-Christmas shopping trip with her family in…