Get all your news in one place.
100’s of premium titles.
One app.
Start reading
Bristol Post
Bristol Post
Entertainment
Emmeline Saunders & Andrew McQuarrie

Caprice Bourret quits Dancing on Ice 2020 and says she is 'extremely hurt'

Caprice Bourret has quit Dancing on Ice after a "hard few months", according to the model's spokeswoman.

The news comes two weeks after the American celebrity split from dance partner Hamish Gaman on the ITV show.

Bourret's representative told Mirror Online: "It’s true that Caprice is no longer participating in Dancing On Ice.

"It’s been a hard few months and she’s had to keep silent for contractual reasons."

The spokeswoman went on to explain Bourret's priorities over the coming days and weeks.

She said: "Her mental wellbeing has been affected over the last two months and recent stories leaked to the press are not only salacious but extremely hurtful.

Dancing on Ice's Caprice booed by audience upon return with new partner

"Now she’s taking some time to recover and look after herself and her family."

An ITV spokeswoman said: "Caprice will not be taking any further part in the series."

Bourret had been due to feature in the fifth episode of Dancing On Ice this evening (February 2).

Yesterday, the mum of two, aged 48, published pictures on Instagram to show how hard she had been rehearsing.

Posting four pictures of her bruised body, she wrote: "War wounds from this weeks training #letsdothis @_oscarpeter and I have been working hard hope to impress the judges this week  @dancingonice."

Sign up to read this article
Read news from 100’s of titles, curated specifically for you.
Already a member? Sign in here
Related Stories
Top stories on inkl right now
Our Picks
Fourteen days free
Download the app
One app. One membership.
100+ trusted global sources.