More than 43 days have now passed since Canberra recorded a positive test for COVID-19, with ACT Health authorities annoucing on Saturday no new cases had been found.
However, authorities have again warned people in the ACT not to become complacent despite the good track record and not to invite friends and family from the Greater Sydney area to visit Canberra.
"Remember that while travelling, it is your responsibility to maintain physical distancing and practice good hygiene, as well as to adhere to the rules of the jurisdiction to which you are travelling," ACT Health said in a statement.
ACT residents who have visited Sydney and other parts of NSW have been reminded to check for updates on locations where confirmed COVID-19 cases have been detected.
Those residents have been to follow the directions of NSW Health, which might include getting tested for even the mildest of symptoms.
More than 670 tests have been completed in the last 24 hours, while more than 69,800 negative results have been recorded in the ACT since the pandemic began.
The Kambah testing site would be closed for the rest of Saturday due to wet and windy conditions.
Read more: Week of rising hope and border battles in COVID-19 fight
"Testing is still available at Garran Oval, Weston Creek and EPIC drive through sites, as well as at West Belconnen Child and Family Centre in Kippax," ACT Health said in a statement.
"Getting tested at these sites is free and no appointment is required.
"Please note the testing clinic at the West Belconnen Child and Family Centre does not operate on weekends.
"We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, however the safety of our staff and community is paramount."
The total number of cases recorded in Canberra is 113, while 110 people have recovered. Three deaths have been recorded.
