Tottenham have a relatively clean bill of health after a tough few months with injuries for Antonio Conte. The Italian has had to work without Richarlison, Dejan Kulusevski and Rodrigo Bentancur during damaging periods of this season but that isn't as much the case currently.
Richarlison came off the bench against Arsenal and returned to be a substitute against Manchester City whereas Bentancur and Kulusevski both started.
Cristian Romero has also struggled through fitness since before the World Cup but he has been available more consistently since the restart. It has allowed Conte to field a stronger side during a testing run of matches.
READ MORE: Daniel Levy, Antonio Conte and a defining fortnight for Tottenham Hotspur
But it didn't help as they collapsed in the second half, conceding three times in 12 minutes to relinquish a 2-0 lead. Riyad Mahrez made things worse in the final minute, sealing a 4-2 defeat for Conte.
Here, football.london rounds up the latest injury news.
football.london understands that Gil was not part of the squad in Manchester after sustaining a knock in training leading up to the game.
What Conte said: N/A
Return date: Unknown
Brazilian forward Lucas Moura has been out with a tendon issue that continues to plague him throughout the season, with it currently being unknown when he will return.
What Conte has said: "Lucas Moura, this is the only critical situation because it's very difficult to understand if he is going to come quickly or we have to wait a long time."
Return date: N/A
- Daniel Levy, Antonio Conte and a defining fortnight for Tottenham Hotspur
- Daniel Levy and Fabio Paratici have Tottenham transfer duty as Conte shares special Sarr moment
- Tottenham issue statement after Aaron Ramsdale incident at end of North London Derby vs Arsenal
- Every word Conte said on Spurs' Arsenal defeat, Hugo Lloris error and supporter kicking Ramsdale
- The Pedro Porro problem, that Qatar meeting and Leandro Trossard - Tottenham behind the scenes