British rockstar Miles Kane announces Nottingham show next year at Rock City
British rockstar Miles Kanes has announced he will be performing in Nottingham early next year as part of a tour for his new album.
Best known as the co-frontman of the band The Last Shadow Puppets with Arctic Monkeys' Alex Turner, Kane is also known as a solo artist who released his debut album in 2011.
His tour kicks off in Manchester in January and the rollout for his new album has already begun with a new single, ‘Don’t Let It Get You Down’, already available on streaming services.
Miles Kane is set to play the following UK dates:
- Fri 28th Manchester, Albert Hall
- Mon 31st Sheffield, The Leadmill
- Tues 1st Leeds, O2 Academy
- Thurs 3rd Newcastle, O2 Academy
- Fri 4th Glasgow, O2 Academy
- Sat 5th Birmingham, O2 Institute
- Mon 7th Cardiff, The Tramshed
- Tues 8th Bristol, O2 Academy
- Thurs 10th Oxford, O2 Academy 1
- Fri 11th Southampton, Engine Rooms
- Sat 12th Norwich, The Waterfront
- Mon 14th Cambridge, Cambridge Junction
- Tues 15th Northampton, Roadmender
- Weds 16th London, Roundhouse
- Fri 18th Nottingham, Rock City
- Sat 19th Liverpool, O2 Academy 1
Tickets for the 2022 UK tour go on pre-sale 8th September at 10am.
Fans can pre-order the album to gain pre-sale access.
Tickets go on general sale on September 10 at 10am at mileskane.com/live.
Known for his energetic performances, the tour kicks off in Manchester at the Albert Hall and ends with a hometown show for Kane in Liverpool on February 19 at the O2 Academy 1.
Support for the tour will come from Scottish songstress Brooke Combe who Miles recently dueted with for a soulful cover of Womack’s & Womack’s ‘Teardrops’.
Last week Miles also announced that he will play an intimate gig at London’s Omeara on 15th September which sold out in minutes.