A British man who was missing in the Philippines after Typhoon Kammuri hit has finally contacted his worried mum.
Harry Jackson had been frantically video-calling his mum Sara Ransom when the line went dead before the typhoon struck on Monday.
He told her "We've got to get out" before the signal was lost.
But today mum Sara tweeted to say she had spoken to her 22-year-old son and he was safe.
She said: "HARRY IS SAFE!!!!

"I’ve just spoken to him, cuts & bruises but he’s ok.
"#TyphoonTisoy destroyed their home and all belongings but he says they’re the lucky ones.
"Thoughts are with those who weren’t so lucky. Thank you all."
Harry had gone out their a couple of weeks ago to help a pal set up a farm.
Sara said he sounded worried when he video-called her before the storm to say the river yards from his home may burst its banks.
He told her he was going to have to walk for over a mile through the typhoon near the swollen water to find somewhere safe.
Scared Sara, 46, said she was desperately trying to find out what has happened to her son.
She said: "We just want to hear the news that he's safe."
Typhoon Kammuri hit the country on Monday with at least 17 left dead and 200,000 evacuated from their homes.
Harry, of Broadstairs, Kent was in Daet - 200 miles from the capital Manilla - when he spoke to his mum on the phone.

Harry - who has an eight-year-old brother Jude - was not due home until July next year.
Little Jude penned a note to Father Christmas begging for his brother back.
It read: "Elf please give this letter to Santa it's important.
"Tell Santa than can he find out if my brother is safe or not."

Sara added: "We can get through to anybody in Daet.
"Kent Police and the Foreign and Commonwealth Office have been helpful, reported him missing and passed to Interpol.
"The FCO has passed all Harry's details to the embassy in the Philippines. I haven't heard from anyone yet today.
"They've treating him as missing due to the nature of his last contact about having to walk through the typhoon by the potentially flooding river.
"I understand that there's no communications into and out of Daet right now. We just want to know that he made it to the evacuation centre.
Mike Angelo, co-ordinator from the Philippines Red Cross has teams working on the ground."