Borussia Dortmund sporting director Sebastian Kehl has confirmed the Bundesliga club are still to receive any approaches for Jude Bellingham despite Liverpool's interest.
Bellingham, who was superb for England in the World Cup and is having a fantastic season for Dortmund, has been attracting interest from huge clubs all over Europe.
Liverpool are thought to be frontrunners for his signature as things stand, but Real Madrid, Chelsea, Manchester City and Manchester United are all poised.
READ MORE: Liverpool sent blunt Brighton message as FA Cup 'shock' dismissed in seven-goal prediction
READ MORE: Real Madrid 'went crazy' when Liverpool beat Man Utd to teenage Spanish talent
The 19-year-old is expected to leave Dortmund in the summer for a fee in excess of £100 million - three years after joining from boyhood club Birmingham City.
Despite being prepared for offers to come flooding in, Kehl has denied that the club have received any formal approaches yet.
"From a sporting point of view, I would be more than happy if the boy stayed and stayed with Borussia Dortmund for a long time," said Kehl. "However, I can't predict how the topic will develop in a few months.
"At the moment there are no talks about him."
Kehl continued: "If you saw him last weekend, with the focus and the passion that he has on the pitch, you'd see that he is irreplaceable for us at the moment."
- Pep Guardiola makes bold Liverpool prediction after 'copying' Jurgen Klopp
- Jurgen Klopp has two new Liverpool undroppables as bold midfield move considered
- Jurgen Klopp admits late Liverpool transfer 'depends on offers'
- Emre Can opens up on 'urgent' cancer surgery just weeks after leaving Liverpool
- Jurgen Klopp confirms three key Liverpool players are weeks away from returning and gives Arthur Melo update