Boris Johnson spent the weekend with the Queen for a "private visit", Downing Street has confirmed.
The Prime Minister went to the Queen's Balmoral estate in the Scottish Highlands on Saturday and returned to London on Monday.
According to reports, his pregnant wife Carrie and their 16-month old son Wilfred joined him on the trip.
"The PM was in Balmoral over the weekend. It was an entirely private visit," the Prime Minister's spokesman said.
The spokesman did not confirm whether Mr Johnson's family joined him.

The Prime Minister and his wife last visited the Queen’s Scottish retreat in 2019. Last year’s trip was cancelled due to the Covid pandemic.
It is reported that this year’s visit was the 95-year-old Queen’s first opportunity to be introduced to Wilfred.

Balmoral Castle became the Royal Family’s Scottish base after it was built.
It is said to be one of the Queen’s favourite places, holding a special place in her heart as it is the castle where Prince Philip proposed to her.
This summer is her first trip to the castle and 7,000-acre Aberdeenshire estate since Prince Philip died in April at the age of 99.
The Queen has made a tradition of inviting the sitting prime minister to Scotland for a weekend each summer.