Actor Barry Keoghan has shared snaps of his first family holiday since the birth of his son.
The Dubliner became a father to baby Brando back in August with girlfriend Alyson Sandro.
The proud dad showed off his family holiday with his girlfriend on Instagram as the couple stayed at the Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve in the UK.
At the hotel, the trio stayed in a room that had some wolves in the garden as it is also a reserve with wildlife in a special enclosed area.
The first video the Marvel star posted was of himself hanging out with the wolves that were outside their hotel.
Speaking in the video Barry said: "What's happening little fella got a wolf in the garden.
"When you have a wolf in your garden what do you do?"
He captioned the post by saying: "Our little family is sleeping alongside THE PACK tonight."
The 29-year-old shared a post from Alyson who showed off their gorgeous hotel bedroom.
He also shared a snap of Alyson, Barry and their baby out exploring the hotel grounds in a golf cart.
He then shared a video of baby Brando smiling and giggling at his mum, writing: "My happy baba."
- Budget 2023: Who may be eligible for incoming Halloween and Christmas social welfare bonuses
- Ireland Budget 2023 announcement LIVE with €600 for all households, €500 for all renters and some bad news
- 15 things we expect in Budget 2023 from tax breaks and cigarette changes to social welfare increase
- Ireland's most dangerous road with 22 fatal crashes on it since 2017
- Mum of slain Tallaght kids says 'every day is getting harder'
Get breaking news to your inbox by signing up to our newsletter