B&M launches super-sized £10 storage basket ideal for toys and tidying
With 2022 properly under way and people now recovered from celebrations, now is the perfect time to carry out a January clean.
Although many dread the New Year tidy-up, a new storage box launched by B&M could make the process more appealing.
Eager shoppers have been loving the new £10 storage basket, which holds a staggering 35 litres.
It comes in three colours, charcoal, grey and pink, giving shoppers the chance to purchase their preferred colour.
A post shared to the chain's Instagram page this week read: "Storage is always the way to our heart!
"This gorgeous grey 35L storage basket will make putting toys and other bits away so much easier and it's only £10!
"Who else loves a clean up to refresh the home?!"
They are described on the B&M website as "A handy storage solution for every home, this storage basket is perfect for cleaning and laundry accessories.
"Use it to store laundry pegs, cleaning cloths, antibacterial sprays, washing detergent and much more."
One follower on Instagram said: "How nice are these" while another commented: "I have these, they're brilliant."
"These are handy" agreed a third, with one other shopper recommending: "I use these for extra toy storage, they are great as they easily stack."
Simple tips to restore order to your home after the holidays:
- Declutter one room at a time
- Takedown the Christmas tree and toss any broken decorations
- Backup festive photos on a computer or USB stick
- Deep cleaning seating areas including carpets, throws and curtains
- Declutter/clean kitchen including cupboards and old spices/ uneaten festive foods
- Deep clean car inside and out
- Take items still in good condition to charity shops or donations bins