Ant & Dec have thrilled fans with their latest social media announcement
The award-winning pair shared a photo outside a road sign in Wales ahead of the upcoming season of I'm a Celebrity.... Get Me Out of Here.
The popular ITV show has confirmed it is set to return to Gwrych Castle in North Wales this year after Covid restrictions meant it couldn't be staged in its regular location in the Australian jungle.
READ MORE: Ant McPartlin's ex Lisa Armstrong shares 'stunning' transformation
And Ant & Dec's Instagram update has got fans excited as they revealed production on the new season is underway.
They said: "Guess where we’ve just popped to for a little bit of filming #IAC2021"
The pair looked confused in front of a Mynyddislwyn road sign and celebrity fans and followers flooded the comments to say how they cannot wait for the latest edition to begin.
The reigning Queen of the Castle Giovanna Fletcher said: "Feel free to swing by my castle anytime!
One fan said: "Yaaasss!!!!!! Christmas is coming."
Emily commented: "How exciting! I cant wait for I'm a celeb. Loved the castle last year."
Anne Marie posted: "So excited"
Ruby added: "Can't wait!"
While an official start date has yet to be confirmed for the programme, I'm a Celebrity has started around November 15, 16 or 17 in previous years.
Traditionally, the show airs its first episode on a Sunday. so we can expect the first episode of the next season to air around November 14.
Want to find out the latest news in your area? Enter your postcode on our In Your Area page here