
Disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein may have trafficked more women to Prince Andrew than previously known, according to new claims from a U.S. congressman leading an investigation into the late billionaire’s network.
Congressman Suhas Subramanyam said survivors of Epstein’s trafficking ring had provided testimony implicating the Duke of York and “other powerful men.” He has sent a formal letter to Prince Andrew, signed by 15 Democratic members of the congressional committee, requesting that he testify under oath about what he knew of Epstein’s alleged crimes.
Read Also: New Emails Reveal Sarah Ferguson’s Deeper Ties to Jeffrey Epstein and 15 Years of Financial Support
Speaking to the Mail on Sunday, Subramanyam said, “We have reason to believe that there are others who may have been trafficked to Andrew. Many of the survivors came to Capitol Hill, and we spoke to them. They’ve been so courageous and gave us very valuable information as far as where to look.”

The congressman is part of a congressional probe into the “Epstein Files,” an investigation examining Epstein’s network of influence and his connections with high-profile individuals. Subramanyam added that survivors’ testimonies have opened new avenues for inquiry into the extent of Epstein’s trafficking operations.
Virginia Giuffre, who died in April at the age of 41, had previously accused Andrew of sexually assaulting her when she was 17, alleging she was trafficked to him by Epstein. The Duke of York, 65, has consistently denied all allegations.
Read Also: Sarah Ferguson defends ex-husband Andrew amid Jeffrey Epstein scandal
In 2022, Andrew settled a civil lawsuit brought by Giuffre for a reported £12 million, though the agreement did not include any admission of wrongdoing.
Subramanyam said congressional investigators also plan to question several of Andrew’s former royal protection officers, seeking details about what they may have witnessed during the years in question. He indicated that Andrew’s ex-wife, Sarah Ferguson, could also be called to testify under oath.

Asked what message he had for the Duke, Subramanyam said, “If he has nothing to hide and did nothing wrong, as he alleges, then he should have no problem coming before us and telling his side. Even if he doesn’t come and tell us what he knows, we will find the documents. We will get to the bottom of this.”
The Epstein estate, which has been cooperating with U.S. authorities, recently handed over 17,000 financial documents to congressional investigators. These records are expected to provide further insight into Epstein’s dealings and the individuals who benefited from his network.

The new allegations add pressure on Prince Andrew, whose association with Epstein has long overshadowed his public life and forced his withdrawal from royal duties.