Here Are All The Clues For The Masked Singer Australia So Far, To Make Guessing A Bit Easier
The most chaotic yet entertaining show on TV, Masked Singer Australia, is back baby. So we decided to put all the clues from the show together for you, because we’re nice.
We will be updating this list as Masked Singer episodes go live, so keep checking this yarn if you want to have a cheeky guess at home.
Half tradie, half fish. The mullet fish is a pretty decent singer, if that’s not his actual profession. Otherwise, he may need to consider a new one. Here are the clues we have so far:
- I know it’s not the way But beggars can’t be choosers.
- I’ve never really been the boss.
- When asked by the judges if he was a swimmer, mullet’s response was: “I don’t need to get my hair wet anymore.”
Two words I never thought would go together: sexy and pavlova, but here we are.
Here are the Masked Singer clues:
- And I haven’t stopped since.
What a sweetie!
Dolly, looks exactly like one of those Women’s Day cakes everyone had about five years ago. I both hate it and love it.
Here are the clues:
- I don’t mind a bit of back and forth.
- Well, not THIS Dolly.
- When asked by the judges if they work in Australia asked, Dolly responded: “My earliest childhood dreams were to take on the entire world and beat them.”
Professor is low-key a spunk. I’m into it. Anyway, here are the Masked Singer Australia clues:
- As-as-as long as we have some faith.
If Vampire isn’t Robert Pattinson or anyone from the Twilight franchise I will scream.
Here are the clues so far:
- As a vampire,
- When asked if she came from an entertainment family, Vampire said: “
Volcano is HOT and possibly from the UK judging by the song choice of ‘I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles)’? Here are the Masked Singer clues:
- When one of the judges asked whether they had been in an action movie, Volcano responded: “
Kebab possibly being a woman was the biggest plot-twist on this show and honestly, abolish that heteronormativity!!
Here are the clues so far:
- Yeah, no, I’m the Kebab. And I reckon I got the lot. I never stop.
- I’m at it all day, every day. There’s nothing else I ever wanted to be.
- I like the inner city. Quiet at times. But a bit of hot sauce…I go off. A real wild one.
- Psst. I’ll let you in on a little secret. I get kissed by strangers.
- It’s great being the Kebab and working for yourself. If you’re not the type who needs other people.
- When one of the judges asked if Kebab is a man or a woman, they said: “Here’s what I can say about that. Mostly I’m one. But I have been known to be the other.”
Lightning is hot. And no, that pun wasn’t intentional. They are really just sexy af!! This better not awaken anything…
The clues for this mask are:
- I am Lightning. And you never know where I’ll strike next.
- Lightning affects the airwaves, and my interference got noticed young.
- I know how to make you notice me.
- I made other waves when I was young too. Solid state, absolutely. But I left the goals behind.
- Am I driven? More…self-directed.
- Following the path of least resistance. Going with the flow.
- Not too many wrong turns. Although one crash did hurt.
- I’ve been richer. And I’ve been poor. Nine months a year without a home.
- Don’t overestimate a good education.
- When the judges asked whether they travelled a lot, Lightning said: “Travel hasn’t always been my choice. But it led to my fame.”
Everyone on the show was going on about Baby being so “cute” and “adorable”. Are we looking at the same baby?? Those shifty eyes give me the heebie jeebies. Also, I am absolutely convinced this Baby is Celeste Barber. Can’t wait to find out!
The clues for Baby’s identity are:
- I’m Baby and I don’t ever want to grow up.
- I love flowers. I’ve been around them all my life.
- I’m a baby so I’m short, but not short for anything in particular.
- Aren’t these animals perfect? Well, I don’t like perfection. It makes me go wahh, wahh!
- Am I the type to spit the dummy? I am not. That’s a nasty web you weave when you do that. And watch out for the spider bites.
- I’ve been front and centre. And I’ve been on the wings. Front and centre is better.
- When asked if they are a comedian, Baby said: “I stand up for what I believe in. And I am known for having a good laugh.”
Duster’s costume is cuter than Baby, tbh. The Beauty And The Beast vibes are so camp, we love.
The clues for Duster are:
- Why am I a Duster? Because I’m never happier than when I’m busy.
- Do I try to do too much? Probably. That’s because everything has to look just right.
- Visuals are very important in my game.
- I’m a self-made Duster. No one gave me a break.
- At 17 my future was set and fame came with it.
- I knew I would be truly ready for public attention if I just stayed in my lane.
- I am always on the ball.
- Still, I’ve had my share of ups and downs. But I know victory is always there.
- My face is known to one fifth of the entire world.
Sadly, Duster was revealed in the second episode of Masked Singer Australia. You can check out their identity here.
This is definitely one of the more cursed masks. Like, this is what my nightmares are made of. I am terrified of the oceans and the things that crawl through its watery depths!!!
That being said, Atlantis is serving LEWKS. Also, their clues were suuuper interesting:
- I am the great Atlantis, and I am the queen of all I see.
- I am a goddess of water. I am fluid, taking many shapes and forms. But I have been punished just for being who I am. And I have been rewarded for the same reason.
- I am a creature of the sea. The ocean was my original home.
- The land holds mystery and disappointment for me.
- My world is colourful, but you wouldn’t know it. It’s not just black and white.
- Fashions come and go, but words can last forever. Life is like that.
- I heard the siren of Hollywood many times.
- But Washington only once. It was one of life’s happy accidents.
- I am Atlantis and I shall be your queen.
- When the judges asked if they are an actor, Atlantis said: “As Queen, I am whatever I choose to be. And I am familiar with being someone else.”
Is anyone else thinking perhaps a Ru Paul’s Drag Race alumni? I’m convinced this person is a drag queen.
I really hope there is a hot person behind this mask so I can say it’s filled with eye candy. Hehe.
The clues are:
- I’m the Piñata and this time, I’m taking a big stick to the opposition.
- I’ve moved many, many times, chasing my dreams. Luckily, I’m comfortable with both home and away.
- Piñata don’t have claws… ..usually. I’ve learned to be aggressive.
- Other times, I’m soft and cuddly.
- When I started my career, I had the luck of the Irish. And my luck never really left me. I’d bet my name on it.
- Although I did back the wrong group in Melbourne.
- My brethren have supported me all the way. To be sure, to be sure.
- You’d never guess I was a scholar. Looks can be deceiving. Right?
- You haven’t seen everything Piñata has to offer. I’ve got plenty of surprises inside.
- When the judges asked if Piñata was born in the UK, they responded: “Let me say this much. Australia has become my home away from home.”
Remember to keep your eyes peeled for more Masked Singer Australia clues, because this list is about to get YUGGGGGGE.
The post Here Are All The Clues For The Masked Singer Australia So Far, To Make Guessing A Bit Easier appeared first on Pedestrian TV.