Alan Carr is reportedly being lined up to host Strictly Come Dancing after his triumph on Celebrity Traitors.
The comedian, 49, was crowned winner of the BBC competition after declaring to Faithfuls Nick Mohammed and David Olusoga, that he was a Traitor during the epic final on Thursday night.
Carr burst into tears as he was given the £87,500 prize money, which will go to the children's charity Neuroblastoma UK - a sum he said would "change lives".
The presenter is now reportedly being considered for Strictly after Tess Daly and Claudia Winkleman’s exit.
“He has got to be up there with the BBC to get a huge new role. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge, Strictly,” a source told the Daily Mail.
The insider added that “people just love Alan”, and said the BBC believes viewers “loved him and [think] he has been the star of the Traitors”.

“Alan has always been a star – but it’s amazing what a month in a Scottish castle can do to elevate your career. He’s ours now,” a BBC source told the outlet.
There has even reportedly been talk of Carr - who has spawned endless internet memes thanks to his flamboyant character and one-liners - landing a new chat show.
The Standard has contacted the BBC and Carr’s representative for comment.
During the explosive final, Carr was overcome with emotion as he told his teammates: “I am and have always been a Traitor.”
Breaking down in tears, he added: “I’m so sorry, it’s been tearing me apart.”

He was comforted by Olusoga and Mohammed, who said: “You did brilliantly.”
Carr revealed to the Faithfuls the identity of the other Traitors, Burns and presenter Jonathan Ross, who was banished at a roundtable earlier on in the series.
Ted Lasso star Mohammed covered his mouth in shock and said: “Alan Carr. He played an absolute blinder.”
Carr said: “What a rollercoaster, how did this happen? I was awful at lying and had a terrible poker face and here I am, the winner.”
During the final episode, Carr, Mohammed and Olusoga completed a mission and added £20,000 to the fund, before facing the first heated roundtable which saw singer Burns banished.
The 25-year-old was eliminated from the game following an alliance between Marler and Mohammed, who convinced Olusoga to also vote for Burns.

Marler then left the game following a second rountable in which Mohammed turned against him after becoming suspicious of the Faithful.
The remaining three unanimously decided to end the game, sealing Carr’s fate as the series’ winner.
Throughout the series, Carr and Burns “murdered” a string of Faithfuls, including actress Celia Imrie, comedian Lucy Beaumont and Olympic diver Tom Daley.
Other Faithfuls including actor Sir Stephen Fry, presenter Clare Balding and actor Mark Bonnar fell under suspicion and were banished by their fellow contestants.
Meanwhile, last month, longtime Strictly hosts Daly and Winkleman announced that they are stepping down from the series after 21 years.
Daly has fronted Strictly since it launched in 2004 with Sir Bruce Forsyth, while Winkleman became her full-time co-host in 2014 after first hosting the spin-off series the same year it began.
“There have been some rumblings, and we want you to hear this from us,” Winkleman said in a video shared to their social media accounts.
Daly continued: “We have news after 21 wonderfully joyful years on Strictly, we have decided that the time is right to step aside and pass over the baton.
“It’s been a huge part of our lives, hasn’t it? Since our children were literally babies in arms, and now they’re young adults, and I think genuinely, we have cherished every second.”
Winkleman said: “We’re so lucky to have been part of this amazing show, and we just want to thank the Strictly team, because Strictly is the people who make it. So thank you.”
Several stars have been suggested as replacements for the iconic duo, including longtime BBC radio host Zoe Ball.