One adult and two children were taken to hospital by ambulance following a suspected carbon monoxide leak in Co Armagh.
The Northern Ireland Ambulance Service said it took the three from a premises in the CIDO business park on Charles Street in Lurgan on Thursday evening.
A spokesperson said they were taken for treatment for potential side effects of carbon monoxide.
Read more: NI schools to face further disruption due to strikes next week
It's believed the group were attending a school dance when the leak occurred.
A NIAS spokesperson said: "The Northern Ireland Ambulance Service received a call just after 6pm on Thursday 5 May, following reports of a suspected gas leak at a business park in the Charles Street area of Lurgan.
"NIAS despatched one emergency crew and a HART (Hazardous Area Response Ream) crew to the incident.
"Following assessment and initial treatment at the scene, one adult and two children were taken, by ambulance, to Craigavon Area Hospital.
"Contrary to Social Media reports, NIAS did not declare a major incident in relation to this."
In a tweet the Southern Trust said: "A group attended Craigavon ED tonight following an incident in Lurgan. Each person was assessed and most were discharged.
"A few remain in ED but are also expected to be discharged tonight. Despite ED being busy, our dedicated staff took care of everyone & it's greatly appreciated."
Read more: Council services and schools face two weeks of disruption during Unite strike
Read more: Unite strike: Further disruption to council services expected in parts of NI
To get the latest breaking news from your county straight to your inbox, sign up to our free newsletter.