Thousands of racegoers took to Aintree's racecourse today to mark the second day of the Grand National festival - the much-anticipated Ladies Day.
Ladies Day typically offers up fashionable outfits from both the men and women and this year was no different. It’s one of the biggest style events in the city's calendar for a reason.
Despite The Jockey Club recently announcing that dress codes are a thing of the past in a bid to make the day more comfortable and more accessible, racegoers have pulled out all the stops to look their best.
As usual, our girls and boys have not let us down with racegoers putting on their best outfits and proving without a doubt that Liverpool has got style. We've seen so many gorgeous outfits, it was hard to narrow down. Stand-out pieces include huge headpieces and incredible bright, bold dresses.
While the men were spotted in their best suits, ladies opted for a whole range of different outfits including maxi dresses, suits and jumpsuits. Each looked stunning and proved why Liverpool is the capital of style.
To stay up to date with everything that is happening at the racecourse throughout all three days, you can follow our live blog here. Take a look at our gallery above to see who stole the show today.
- Grand National's dress code change and what you're not allowed to wear
- Grand National sweepstake 2023 printable: Free PDF to download of 40 runners for the big race
- Grand National 2023: This is how much drinks cost at Aintree Racecourse
- Grand National tips 2023: Top 10 runners and riders tipped for Aintree glory
- Grand National 2024 tickets: How to get priority access
- Grand National 2023: Favourites, runners and odds for Aintree race