With 2022 coming to a close, many will be looking back on what has been an incredibly memorable year.
And with families coming together ahead of the New Year, some may be looking for fun group activities - with quizzes always being a popular option. So to see how much you remember about 2022, The Mirror have put together a 100-question quiz.
The quiz covers topics from Royals to Politics as well as Celebs and Social Media, all of which had huge moments in 2022.
There are 10 questions per section, so if one person has an advantage in a certain area there are still plenty of chances to catch up on other topics.
Give the quiz ago and let us know how you did in the comments section below.
The Queen's beloved fell pony waited outside Windsor Castle to greet the late monarch's coffin at her funeral, moving many royal-watchers to tears. What was her name?
Following the Queen's death in September, her corgis were passed to another member of the royal family - who?
Prince William, Kate, George, Charlotte and Louis moved out of Kensington Palace this year - which UK town do they now call home?
When Charles became King, his wife Camilla was also handed a new title. What is it?
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle finally confirmed the first of Lilibet's godparents in their recent Netflix documentary. Which Hollywood legend was given the honour?
The Queen shared afternoon tea with a very famous bear during her Jubilee celebrations. Who was her special guest?
Which two senior royals celebrated their 40th birthdays this year?
Prince William's second annual Earthshot Prize Ceremony was held this year. Where did it take place?
During the late Queen's Platinum Jubilee celebration in June, a huge concert was held in front of Buckingham Palace. Which band did the Queen tap her teaspoon on her tea cup to as the concert kicked off?
Kate received a brand new royal title this year - Princess of Wales. Who was the last royal to hold the title?
- Which film won Best Picture Award at the 2022 Oscar's?
Why did Olivia Attwood leave I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here?
- Which two TV presenters were accused of jumping the queue to see Queen Elizabeth II's coffin lying in state?
- Former Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo left the club with 'immediate effect' after having a TV interview with which host?
Joe Lycett pretended to shred a pile of cash after David Beckham refused to pull out of his Qatar sponsorship deals. How much was in the pile?
- Who did Will Smith slap as millions of people watched and later apologise to at the Oscar's?
- How many weeks did Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's high-profile defamation trial last before a verdict was given?
- Which celebrity was dropped by sports brand Adidas after making anti-Semitic remarks?
- What was the nickname given to the high profile court case between Coleen Rooney and Rebekah Vardy?
Which Hollywood couple rekindled their relationship in 2021 and got married in July 2022? They began dating in 2002 and split after postponing their wedding
Who won Ru Paul Drag Race UK season 4 this year?
Who won I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! 2022?
In May 2022 a new Doctor Who was announced – who will take control of the Tardis after David Tennant?
Laura Whitmore announced she would be stepping down as host of Love Island, who will be taking over?
Who did BBC presenter Pria Rai introduce as 'two very special Newsbeat reporters' in a radio show to mark World Mental Health Day?
Jeremy Paxman announced he would be stepping down as host of TV quiz University Challenge after more than 28 years. Who is taking over his role from 2023?
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle reportedly signed a £88 million multi-year deal with Netflix, but how many shows have they brought out so far?
Which Netflix series had the most viewers in the first 28 days after it was released in 2022? (As of December 10)
Which Australian soap, which was broadcast on Channel 5, was cancelled as a result of financial woes, but then saved by Amazon Freevee?
Which UK city is going to host Eurovision 2023?
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was slammed after singing which song in a hotel, two days before the Queen's funeral?
The founder of pop group M People, Michael Pickering, blasted former PM Liz Truss for walking on stage at the Tory conference to which song?
Which song by which artist became one of the most popular songs in the world after being used in a Netflix series about a group of kids in a town called Hawkins?
Where did the UK place in the Eurovision Song Contest 2022?
Which famous group launched a new digital entertainment experience this year called Voyage?
Who headlined Glastonbury 2022?
What was the UK's fastest-selling album of 2022?
What unusual item linked to the late John Lennon went on display at Liverpool's Beatles Museum earlier this year?
Which artist praised Ukraine's "fight for freedom" during a performance in a metro station in downtown Kyiv?
Who performed at the Super Bowl Halftime show in 2022?
England didn't bring the World Cup 2022 home, but which trophy did they bring back?
Who won the Golden Boot at this year's FIFA World Cup in Qatar?
How much was the release clause paid by Manchester City to bring Norwegian striker Erling Braut Haaland to the club in the Summer transfer window? £21.1 million, £51.1 million or £71.1 million?
Birmingham hosted the Commonwealth Games this year, but which country topped the medals table overall?
England Women's football team made history by winning their first ever European Championship title this summer, but which team did they beat in the final?
The chess world was rocked by cheating allegations after champ Magnus Carlsen withdrew from a competition following a shock defeat to newcomer Hans Niemann. What peculiar method was the American teen accused of using?
At Wimbledon this year, Nick Kyrgios was questioned by a reporter whether he felt he was "above the rules". What did the Australian do that it was later suggested he might be fined for?
England were crowned T20 champions of the world at the ICC Men's T20 World Cup this year, but which England player was voted both Player of the Match in the final as well as Player of the Tournament?
Tyson Fury has twice fought and retained his Heavyweight title this year, despite retiring in between. Who did he beat in in December to take his fight record to 33-0-1?
Which country won the most gold and total number of medals at the Winter Olympics in Beijing?
- Which vegetable outlasted Liz Truss as Prime Minister after she took over from Boris Johnson?
- Where did former health secretary Matt Hancock place when he took part in I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here?
- How many days did Liz Truss spend as Prime Minister?
- Liz Truss overtook the title as shortest serving PM in history, but who did she take the title from?
- Which Tory MP was accused of watching porn in the House of Commons?
- Rishi Sunak and Sajid Javid both resigned from Boris Johnson's government within minutes of each other, but who did it first?
What did partying Downing Street staff put in a wheelie suitcase to smuggle into No10?
Which big name had a showdown over tea in Rwanda with Boris Johnson after branding his migrants plan 'appalling'?
What has Rishi Sunak had built in his garden this year while the cost-of-living crisis continues?
Who replaced Ian Blackford as SNP's new leader at Westminster?
- How much did Elon Musk buy Twitter for? $44 billion, $66 billion or $111 billion?
- Which app, which was actually founded in 2020, surged in popularity this year, which asks users to post unfiltered photos of themselves once a day?
- Which is the biggest social media platform in terms of active users in 2022?
- Which celebrity is the most followed person on Instagram as of December 2022?
- Twitter lost millions of users after Elon Musk took over the social media platform. Which website were they joining instead?
- Which global superstar's Instagram post became the most liked ever this year, taking over the record held by a simple picture of an egg?
- Which social media platform became the most downloaded app in 2022?
- Which celebrity took to Instagram to issue an apology for an incident that happened at the 2022 Oscars?
- Angelia Jolie used her Instagram platform for good by posting a picture with her daughter as they prepared to testify in front of Congress. What was it in support of?
- A US artist used TikTok as a way of revealing song titles and glimpses into some of the songs, making it her biggest year yet on the platform. Who was it?
- What were the most popular baby names in the UK for girls and boys this year?
- Just Stop Oil activists threw soup at which famous piece of artwork?
Nearly 400 people gathered in a pub in Evesham in a bid to revive their name that is in danger of becoming extinct. What is the name?
What made breaking news across the globe on 8th September 2022?
In March 2022, which oldest recorded town became the UK's newest city?
Between October 2020 and 2022 how much did the price of Heinz tomato ketchup increase by? (squeezy bottle) 3%, 23% or 53%?
The UK experienced record-breaking heatwaves in the summer - what was the highest temperature recorded? 39.3 degrees, 40.3 degrees or 41.3 degrees?
The UK was hit by an egg shortage in 2022, what is the main factor contributing to this?
Visiting the UK in February, what were Dudley, Eunice and Franklin?
Which British company fired 800 employees over a Zoom call in March?
Births, deaths and marriages
- Ed Sheeran welcomed his second daughter this year. Which planet is she named after?
When did Queen Elizabeth II's funeral take place?
Rihanna officially became a mum for the first time on May 13. Who is the father of the baby?
American singer Aaron Carter was found dead in a bathroom in his California home aged just 34. Who is his famous brother?
Gary Brooker passed away on February 19. Which 1960s rock band was he the lead singer of?
Which Kardashian sister got married in Italy in May?
Dame Angela Lansbury died this year, aged 96. Which character did she play in Murder, She Wrote?
Which US celebrity married someone with the same first name as himself in November?
Which groom wore a Dior tuxedo, while his bride wore a custom Valentino gown, when they wed in Palm Beach in April?
Elon Musk and Grimes, who have since split up, welcomed a baby girl called Exa Dark Sideræl in March, what letter is her nickname?
Fortnum and Mason ran a Platinum Pudding competition for the Queen's Jubilee. Which show-stopping dessert was crowned the winner in May by Mary Berry and Camilla?
According to the Chinese Zodiac, 2022 is the year of which animal?
A stray cat given which name was flown from Qatar to be rehomed in the UK after being adopted by the Three Lions squad?
Elon Musk raised eyebrows when he announced his Twitter takeover with a bizarre stunt at the social media company's HQ. Which household item did he carry into reception?
NASA launched its new moon mission in November, what was the mission called?
Apple released a new iPhone in September, which model was it?
Which online game went viral in January, and was later bought by the New York Times?
What was the name of the new London Underground line that opened this year?
What is the population of the world as of December 2022? 6 billion, 7 billion or 8 billion
Retied RAF pilots have been warned not to work for which country?
Below are all the answers, so make sure you've completed all the questions before looking below. How did you do?
The Royals answers
Queen Consort Camilla
Prince William and Princess Kate
She had abnormal blood test results
- Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield
- Piers Morgan
- Chris Rock
- Seven weeks
- Kanye West
- The Wagatha Christie trial
Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck
The Prince and Princess of Wales
One documentary series
Stranger Things 4
Moving On Up
Running Up That Hill by Kate Bush, in Stranger Things Season 4
Billie Eilish, Paul McCartney, Kendrick Lamar and Diana Ross
Taylor Swift's Midnights
A toilet from John Lennon and Yoko Ono's Berkshire home
U2 frontman Bono
Dr Dre, Snoop Dogg, Kendrick Lamar, Eminem and Mary J Blige
The Fair Play Award
Kylian Mbappé, eight goals
Australia, 178 medals
Germany. The score was 2-1 in extra time
Using vibrating anal beads
He wore a red cap. There's a general rule that players wear white on the tennis court
Sam Curran, second-highest wicket-taker in the tournament
Dereck Chisora. He beat Dillian Whyte in April
- The Daily Star lettuce
- Third place
- 44 days, becoming the shortest serving Prime Minister in history
- George Canning (119 days)
- Tory MP Neil Parish
- Sajid Javid tweeted his resignation letter first at 6.02pm, followed by Rishi Sunak at 6.11pm
A swimming pool
Aberdeen South MP Stephen Flynn
Social media answers
- $44. billion
- Cristiano Ronaldo
- Lionel Messi
- Will Smith
- The Violence Against Women Reauthorisation Act
- Taylor Swift
UK News answers
- Sophia and Muhammad
- Van Gogh's Sunflowers
- Queen Elizabeth II passed away aged 96
40.3 degrees at Coningsby in Lincolnshire on July 19
Outbreak of bird flu in the UK
Births, deaths and marriages answers
- September 19
- A$AP Rocky
- Backstreet Boys singer Nick Carter
- Procol Harum
- Kourtney Kardashian married Travis Barker
- Jessica Fletcher
- Taylor Lautner married long-term girlfriend Taylor Dome
- Brooklyn Beckham and Nicola Peltz
Everything else answers
Lemon Swiss Roll and Amaretti Trifle
The year of the Tiger
Dave, because "it's just a good name", according to defender John Stones
The Elizabeth line
Don't miss the latest news from around Scotland and beyond. Sign up to our daily newsletter here.