18 Stocks Moving in Friday's Pre-Market Session
- Kaival Brands Innovations Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:KAVL) shares rose 17.6% to $0.8350 in pre-market trading after dropping around 9% on Thursday.
- NextPlay Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:NXTP) rose 15% to $0.7790 in pre-market trading following Q3 results. NextPlay Technologies reported quarterly gross profit of $2.2 million and sales of $4.2 million.
- Revelation Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:REVB) rose 14.1% to $8.55 in pre-market trading. Revelation Biosciences reported data demonstrating REVTx-99 in vitro anti-viral activity against SARS-CoV-2.
- Skylight Health Group Inc. (NASDAQ:SLHG) rose 12.5% to $1.17 in pre-market trading.
- RedHill Biopharma Ltd. (NASDAQ:RDHL) rose 10% to $2.64 in pre-market trading. RedHill Biopharma, on Thursday, announced new data from a prespecified analysis of all oral opaganib's Phase 2/3 study patients in COVID-19 patients.
- Molecular Partners AG (NASDAQ:MOLN) shares rose 8.8% to $30.79 in pre-market trading after the company reported disclosure of major shareholder as per Swiss Stock Exchange regulations.
- Aqua Metals, Inc. (NASDAQ:AQMS) rose 8.5% to $1.15 in pre-market trading after declining 6% on Thursday.
- Plus Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:PSTV) rose 8.1% to $1.07 in pre-market trading.
- Good Times Restaurants Inc. (NASDAQ:GTIM) rose 7.4% to $4.85 in pre-market trading. Good Times Restaurants said same store sales fell 2.5% year-over-year for its Good Times brand for its first quarter ended December 28, 2021. Its same store sales, however, surged 24.0% for its Bad Daddy’s brand during the same period.
- Las Vegas Sands Corp. (NYSE:LVS) rose 5.9% to $39.89 in pre-market trading. JP Morgan recently upgraded the stock from Neutral to Overweight and announced a $48 price target.
- China SXT Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:SXTC) rose 5.8% to $0.57 in pre-market trading.
- Melco Resorts & Entertainment Limited (NASDAQ:MLCO) rose 5.4% to $10.03 in pre-market trading after declining 4% on Thursday
- Wynn Resorts, Limited (NASDAQ:WYNN) rose 4.3% to $87.84 in pre-market trading.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Singularity Future Technology Ltd. (NASDAQ:SGLY) shares fell 8.4% to $4.59 in pre-market trading after jumping over 25% on Thursday.
- Novavax, Inc. (NASDAQ:NVAX) shares fell 7.9% to $103.50 in pre-market trading after dipping around 14% on Thursday. The company’s COVID-19 vaccine recently swung an OK in South Korea, where it will be manufactured and marketed by SK bioscience.
- PagSeguro Digital Ltd. (NYSE:PAGS) fell 5.9% to $22.16 in pre-market trading. Keybanc downgraded PagSeguro Digital from Overweight to Sector Weight.
- Orchid Island Capital, Inc. (NYSE:ORC) shares fell 5.2% to $4.34 in pre-market trading. Orchid Island Capital sees Q4 book value of $4.34 per share.
- Immuron Limited (NASDAQ:IMRN) fell 4% to $3.38 in pre-market trading. Immuron recently reported receipt of European Patent on drug composition to treat travelers' diarrhea.